To find out more about open houses for current 8th grade students and their families, please click here.

To apply for admission if you are a transfer student, visit an Enrollment Center.

To report a student absence, please contact the Pupil Accounting Secretary, Ms. Tracie Fields.

All other inquiries, please contact the General Office.